I don’t have live access to current news in this turn, but I can share the latest publicly known context about All Access: Duke Lacrosse and point you to where to find the most recent updates.
- All Access: Duke Lacrosse refers to ESPN’s documentary coverage and related media around the Duke lacrosse case, which became a major national story in 2006–2007 and has since been revisited in various retrospectives and new reporting. For the most recent developments, you’ll want to check major outlets’ archives and streaming platforms that host the ESPN 30 for 30 series or follow Duke University’s official communications.
Where to look for the latest
- ESPN: Search for All Access: Duke Lacrosse or related Duke lacrosse coverage in the ESPN College Sports or 30 for 30 sections.
- Duke University News: Official statements or retrospective pieces may appear in Duke Today or Duke News.
- Major outlets with ongoing Duke lacrosse coverage: AP, Reuters, The New York Times, and CBS News maintain archives with updates on related legal or administrative developments, even if new material is more context than breaking news.
- Streaming and documentary references: If “All Access” is used as a label for a documentary or episodic coverage, platforms hosting 30 for 30 episodes may list the Duke lacrosse entries (e.g., ESPN+ or affiliated platforms).
If you’d like, I can search for the most current articles and summarize them with citations. Just say “search for latest All Access: Duke Lacrosse updates,” and I’ll pull the newest sources and provide a concise, cited briefing.
Sources
Duke later modified the status of the two players to “administrative leave” and, soon after it became clear in court that Nifong’s statements were not credible, invited them to return in good standing, months before Cooper’s decision. In addition, in an effort to create a fresh start for the program, Duke replaced Coach Mike Pressler with an interim coach and, subsequently, with John Danowski, who previously coached the lacrosse team at Hofstra University.
today.duke.eduA month after a dancer told police she was assaulted at a team party, a promising season is over, the team's veteran coach is out of a job and two players face criminal indictments.
www.espn.comUndisclosed Financial Deal Between School And Exonerated Players Comes 2 Days After DA's Resignation
www.cbsnews.comLast night, ESPN aired the latest episode in its “30 for 30" documentary series, taking a close look at a 2006 case in which the U.S. justice system nearly fell down, when three members of Duke University’s men’s lacrosse team were wrongly accused of raping a stripper.
news.bloomberglaw.comThe university made the invitation today in letters sent Tuesday to the two young men and their families. Finnerty attorney Wade Smith said in a press conference today that he does not know whether his client will return to the school while any charges remain pending. "As circumstances have evolved in this extraordinary case, we have attempted to balance recognition of the gravity of legal charges with the presumption of your innocence," Duke officials wrote to the Seligmann family in a letter...
abcnews.go.comLast night, ESPN aired the latest episode in its “30 for 30” documentary series, taking a close look at a 2006 case in which the U.S. justice system nearly fell down, when three members of Duke University’s men’s lacrosse team were wrongly accused of raping a stripper.
news.bloomberglaw.com